Kalahari - Sandusky, Ohio -Waterpark
Experience all the thrills and wet & wild fun at Kalahari's Waterparks! Waterpark passes are a great way to get away for some fun and make great gifts, too!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Waterpark passes are not required for toddlers 2 years of age or under.
- Purchasing your Waterpark day passes online is the only way to guarantee admission into the Waterpark.
- Desk sales of outside Waterpark admissions may be closed at any time on any day.
- Armed forces discount rates require a valid Military ID at check in.
- Limited availability.
- Pricing is subject to change.
- Outdoor waterpark open Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting.
- When you add a product to your shopping cart you will see if that date is still available.
IF TICKETS DO NOT POPULATE AFTER DATE SELECTION THEN WE ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. PLEASE TRY ANOTHER DAY FOR AVAILABILITY.
SELECT DATE FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Waterpark passes are currently unavailable for .
TERMS OF PURCHASEIn order to enter the Waterpark(s) after online purchase of your passes, you will need to bring the following:
1) A printed copy of your confirmation email.
2) A valid Driver's License or government issued photo ID.
Without presenting this documentation, you will not be granted admission to the park.
All members of your party must check-in at the same time at the Waterpark Desk. Partial party check-in is not permitted. There are no refunds on online Waterpark pass purchases.
ADDITIONAL INFOGroup Discount with 10+ Guests
Location & Directions
Frequently Asked Questions